Sunday, April 29, 2012

29 Faces Challenge

Found out about a challenge through Effy Wild, creator of Book of Days (http://bookofdays.org) and inspirer-extraordinaire, called 29 Faces. The challenge is to draw 29 faces in the month of May. There are 31 days in May, and we all know "life happens," so this gives a little leeway in the "one-a-day" concept.

This will be where I will display my attempts at this challenge. Drawing faces is new to me; the whole art world is new to me. I love the idea of practicing every day. I am enjoying my art journey so far, so I'm really looking forward to this. If you would like to join us, please visit http://ilove2paint.blogspot.com.



6 comments:

  1. I think this challenge is going to be wonderful... can't wait to see your faces...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you CindYe;-)
    It'll be great to do blog hopping to see all these terrific faces;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You, too, artlover. I'm very much looking forward to this challenge.

      Delete