Saturday, January 4, 2014

Peerless Watercolors

A while back (maybe a year ago), I stumbled on Jane Davenport's youtube channel video on Peerless Watercolors. I watched all of Jane's videos pertaining to them, including the one that explained how she made her travel palette.

About a month or so ago, I ran across Peerless Watercolors on Amazon accidentally while looking at other art supplies. I was quite surprised that a beginning book of 15 colors really wasn't that expensive, so I treated myself. Got them, tried them ... love them! The colors are very vivid and I like the idea of the travel palette that Jane shared here.

I've had a lot of fun introducing my grandchildren to different art supplies and techniques. I'm also participating in the Documented Life Project. There's a little pocket/folder on the back cover of my journal that a small palette would fit into perfectly. So I set out to make a little palette for my journal, and one for my daughter and each of my grandchildren.


No comments:

Post a Comment